Hay Festival – Gay on Wye, Wales
Fantastic Tales and Epic Adventure
Event HF124 • • Venue: Starlight Stage
Join the bestselling fantasy author and her entourage of Knights and Dark Searchers. Enter the world of Valkyrie and Pegasus, find out about the magical creatures in Kate’s world, and hear how writing fantasy can remove all limits to the imagination. Knights, monsters and even rubber ducks may appear!
Duration 45 minutes
Tickets still available – BOX OFFICE: 01497 822 629
PEGASUS flies into Chiltern Open Air Museum!
Join me and ‘Pegs’ on May 17th starting at 6:30pm, at the Chiltern Open Air Museum
This promises to be a night of magic, myth and mayhem! With more than a few monsters and surprises around every corner!
- Meet international bestselling author Kate O’Hearn, best known for the Pegasus series
- Explore the Museum’s collection of historic buildings at night, lit up by candles and lanterns. Meet famous mythological characters and take part in family activities.
- Children’s fancy dress competition for the best mythological character costume
- Enjoy enchanted crafts
- Take part in a Knights School and other family activities during the evening
- Refreshments on the Village Green, including Pimms, local Chiltern beer, and (non-alcoholic) fruit punch!
- Standard Admission prices apply
Chiltern Open Air Museum
Chalfont St Giles